Monday, June 29, 2009

What the what?

Is anyone else as bugged as I am that Wes is still around? How dumb can Jillian be? I mean, it's really nice of her to give him the benefit of the doubt and to trust her gut and all, but he's already told two other guys about his girlfriend. I can't wait until the "men tell all" episode - I really hope they show her face while they play the clip of him talking about how he's already made it six shows and he's so excited about all the publicity he's getting and how his manager told him it would be a great opportunity for his band. Ugh! Sick of him. He's giving Austin a bad name!

I felt bad for both of the guys that got sent home tonight. Poor Michael. I'm excited that Ed's back though - I really liked him and I knew she was gonna keep him around. Can't wait for next week's installment. For some reason, I think I'm pulling for semi-neurotic Reid. There's just something about him. Still like Kiptyn (despite his unfortunate name) and Ed though. But I'm ready for Jillian to kick Wes to the curb already.

4 comments:

Holly or James said...

I hope she picks Wes!
-gym

Emily said...

oh my GOSH, seriously. she deserves the heartbreak. she is SO STUPID. when she went ahead and met his family last night i wanted to SCREAM. in fact, i made a grunt of disgust and dave had to come in and see what i was all upset about. all i know is, she's had plenty of warning, and she deserves all the heartbreak she gets if she keeps choosing him.

i'm sooo pulling for reid. LOVE him. love kip too.

ellen said...

yeah i agree with em, she deserves whatever she gets, why are women sooooo stupid when it comes to guys? - i'll never figure it out

Holly or James said...

I feel the exact same way!! I was SO upset last week after this episode! I was like, "WHAT?!?!" and so mad at Jillian. I felt so bad for Jessie and Michael, they were so sweet, I think I liked the both of them better than Kypton or Reid. But that Wes is such a jerk! Epsecially now that we've seen THIS week's episode when he gets the boot. How about the comment, "If I get booted, just know I'll be home havin' lots of sex." !!!! WHAT?! What a jerk. I don't think ANYONE will buy his music just cause he's a jerk!