Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

This morning, all the kids found sunglasses in their Easter baskets so we took a quick picture of them before church.
Hannah and Rachel in their Easter dresses.
Handsome Charlie and Dad

Hope you enjoyed your Easter as much as we did! Charlie and Hannah did a great job singing with the Primary in Sacrament meeting. They sang "Tell Me the Stories of Jesus" and when they got to the part that says, "...if He were here" Charlie sang, "in Texas" loud enough for everyone to hear. Funny. We had a boring traditional Easter dinner too - pink meat (aka ham) and potatoes, asparagus, jello, rolls. Happy Resurrection Day!

2 comments:

mahina said...

cute pictures! your kids are adorable! thanks for commenting on my blog. i always love to see comments from "new" people, not just my regulars! love your blog!

ellen said...

this is the other ellen, you know the one related to you. It took me forever to find your blog, I couldn't remember exactly what you told me so it took a lot of searching until I finally figured out I could just click on your name when you made a comment on your family blog and it would take me here. doh. I can't believe you haven't told me about it before, you! So expect a loot of comments now.