Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Not Quite What I Was Planning"

I heard about this book from a friend of a friend and thought it was so intriguing. It's a book of people writing their life memoirs in 6 words. It made me wonder what I would write for my own. She wrote hers as
Unplanned detours. Same destination. Different path.

So it's gotten me thinking, what would mine say? What would yours say?

I read a few online (through their blogs) and some people came up with really good ones like:

Striving a little harder each day
Divinely guided through life's thorny paths
So here's an attempt (with the understanding that I reserve the right to edit, change my mind, backpedal or do over at any time):
Finding my way. Learning to change.
Once I started thinking about it (and counting words) I thought of lots of options but it was really hard for me to come up with one that really fits me and my outlook on life. I guess I'll keep working on this one.

2 comments:

Emily said...

i like it! i'm pretty sure i couldn't sum it up. i'm a man (or woman?) of many words.

Emily said...

wait, i got one. eating myself silly, loving every minute.