Sunday, March 16, 2008

SPRING BREAK!!!

Hallelujah! I FINALLY figured out what I was doing wrong and I can once again post photos. So, I had to share our "first day of Spring Break" photos. We had a mini heat wave on Fri and Sat with temps in the upper 80's or low 90's - HOT! So yesterday we got out the little backyard pool.
The water was FREEZING...so cold that Rachel cried when we tried to put her in. But Dad and the kids were game!
Charlie attempted a backflip into the pool so,
of course Hannah had to try too.
I was SO HOT, I finally decided to get in to cool off a little bit. AND THEN
CJ offered me $100 to completely submerge myself. Easiest $100 I ever made. I can't believe he didn't think I would do it.
So, here I am, soaking wet and $100 richer and my kids thought it was the funniest thing ever to have mom in the pool with her clothes on. Now, we'll see if I ever get my money...

2 comments:

mahina said...

that is hillarious! i totally would have done it too! for $100! totally!

ellen said...

CJ and Sara, I want to know if CJ ever pays up...life will be miserable until he does! I love your hair, Sara! I won't comment about CJ in his suit...but your running is paying off, right? We love you. Kids are darling and I can't believe Hannah is 7. We love you.