Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our funny Hannah


Hannah brought a paper home from school a few days ago and I had to share it here because I thought it was so funny! It's called "The Me Puzzle" and hopefully it will help you get to know a little bit more about Hannah:


What is your favorite activity to do alone? Read


What career would you like to have in the future? Police


What is your favorite school subject? Art


What person do you most admire? Jesus Christ


What is your special talent? Leaping (???)


What is your favorite activity to do with others? A park


Describe your family. Mess-making, polite, smart, nice (I hate to admit it, but I'm sure that first response has something to do with me...)


What words best describe you and your personality? Artist, flexabal


What is your most treasured possession? My pink jule (I think she means "jewel")

3 comments:

Emily said...

hi-larious! i never knew she was flexile, OR an artist.

Emily said...

flexible i mean

Melanie said...

I love it! It's so fun to see what kids really think. :) What a sweet girl.

Love the "leaping!" That's too funny.