Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am so spoiled...

This is where I am spending my week. In a beautiful hotel on the beach. And I have absolutely nothing to do. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. (If only my luggage would arrive...) The staff at the hotel calls me by name - like they know me. And they keep asking what they can do for me or how I'm doing. I'm doing GREAT, by the way.
CJ and I had lunch by the pool today. We're planning a walk on the beach as soon as he gets out of "class" at 4:30. I could really get used to this!
By the way, thanks to everyone who was so sweet about Charlie and his leg. He is doing so much better. And I have to mention that none of this dream vacation would be possible without my parents who are taking care of our three kiddos. Thanks for everything guys! I wish I could bring you here when the week is over - I'm sure you'll need it!

8 comments:

Emily said...

ahhh, it looks like heaven!

lyn said...

I'm jealous!! Enjoy yourself!

Holly or James said...

no luggage? what? looks very nice!
-gym

Summer said...

Lucky!

Melanie said...

I hope you have so much fun!! It's beautiful!

Dave L. said...

Sara. Didn't know your luggage did not arrive. What are you doing for clothes. Probably had to go get some new things! So sad, right. Everything is good here. Dad

lynette said...

spoiled--yes you are!

ellen said...

I am so happy for both you and CJ to have taken some time together! I love and miss both of you so it was fun catching up on your blog (I don't look at them or write on my own very much). Hope you get some much needed rest and you little family is doing well now. xoxo