Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I need some blogging time...

I honestly can't believe how long it's been since I've posted on here. I guess it goes to show that I'm a little overscheduled lately. And I have lots of things I want to blog about: Charlie's birthday party (back in October), opinions on the new Twilight movie, my girls trip to Arizona, Thanksgiving, book club tomorrow night (I'm so excited to go after missing the last 2!), etc. But, I'm on my way out the door, so I guess it will all have to wait. Until then, enjoy one of my favorite cartoons:


Bye for now!

6 comments:

mahina said...

now that was funny!

ellen said...

I can't either (believe how long it's been, ugh you)

Peg said...

I was thinking that you got kidnapped on your last trip that you wrote about but also figured someone would have let us know that!

Emily said...

hilarious.

lynette said...

that made me burst out laughing!i

CJ said...

I don't get the cartoon. And by the way woman, what are you doing out of the kitchen and where did you get those shoes? Cook me a turkey pot pie! (what movie is that last line from?)