Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Letter to Santa




Dear Santa,

I know this letter is coming at you a little bit late in the game, but since I just realized that Christmas is only a week away, I thought I might as well let you know about the things I'm hoping to find under the tree this year. I'm sure you're well aware of everything going on in our crazy household (you're making the list right? Will you check it once for me?) so you know why this letter is so late.


So I've been a pretty good girl this year, don't you think? Here's my list:

1. Lasik


2. That other little treatment we've talked about (and no, it's not Botox! although I could probably use it)


3. An iphone or a Blackberry storm


4. Bumble & bumble thickening spray


5. A magnifying mirror that lights up and attaches to the bathroom wall (like the one in the hotel in Florida)


6. A giftcard to J.Crew (I want about a million things from there right now, but maybe after Christmas, they'll go on sale. Who knows what size I'll be after this baby anyway?)


7. Clinique dramatically different mosturizer (the gel, not the lotion)


8. Custom blended foundation from Prescriptives (I've always wanted to try it)


9. A shopping spree next spring when I've lost all the baby weight (who am I trying to kid - maybe next fall?)


By the way, thanks for your help in getting our house fixed before you make your big appearance next week! I couldn't be happier to finally have a complete ceiling. And CJ says thanks for the new TV (and I've forgiven you for showing up early) and for the new truck. He must've been especially good this year eh?


Tell Mrs. Claus hello from the Wolf Family and watch for some yummy cookies on the piano bench next week. See you next year!


Love,


Sara


6 comments:

Holly or James said...

what's #2?
-gym

Sara said...

I'll never tell!

Emily said...

that's a good list! if you get it all, send some of it my way.

Sara said...

I'll NEVER get all of it. I'll be lucky to get one or two things (the cheap ones) but it doesn't hurt to dream right?

Dave L. said...

So, tell me about the TV and the truck. Last time we talked it was an F-150. Delos tells me it's now a Dodge Ram?

Summer said...

Santa came early? What what?