Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Okay, I NEVER thought I would get a chance to post about this given where we live. But believe it or not, it is actually snowing right now. My kids haven't seen snow in 3 whole years - and this is a first for Rachel. I know for most of you (my family especially) this isn't a big deal or cause for celebration, but it feels like one for us right now. And I have to say that tonight, I am very thankful that our roof is fixed and the hole in our ceiling is now patched, textured and even re-painted.




It's a Christmas Miracle!


6 comments:

Emily said...

oh my GOODNESS! IT IS A FESTIVUS MIRACLE! I'm so excited for you!

lyn said...

crazy, huh?!

lynette said...

YES! YES! YES!

I think I've mentioned this on your blog before, but I'll never forget the year it snowed on Christmas Eve in Houston and there was no snow it Utah. It happens!

mahina said...

it snowed here yesterday! it must be the same storm moving it's way east! i know it is not unheard of to snow here! the girls really enjoyed it! we still have some snow in the backyard. the girls were throwing snowballs today after school! so fun!

Holly or James said...

in houston? nuts!
-gym

Holly or James said...

That first picture of Charlie looks JUST like James as a kid!! Crazy!