Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Charlie's 5th birthday

These pictures are LONG overdue. Charlie had his 5th birthday way back in October and I wanted to post a few pictures of his fun Star Wars party.



First of all, my favorite present was his Star Wars sheets. As soon as I saw them, I knew he had to have them. He loves 'em! And the funniest thing is I'm pretty sure we had those exact same sheets while we were growing up. Even my mom recognized them while she was here visiting a few weeks ago. A guess everything old is new again...

He had a pretty cool Darth Vader cake. Also notice the Omnitrix on his arm. He has no problem playing the part of multiple super-heroes at the same time.


My favorite photo of the day (except that you can see the hole in our ceiling in the background)! A friend let me borrow her Yoda costume for Rachel but she wouldn't leave the little hat on for long so I was lucky to get this one. CJ was a really fun Darth Vader and had awesome light saber battles with all of the visiting boys. We had a great time and I can't believe how big my little boy is getting.


Happy Birthday Charlie!



8 comments:

mahina said...

we have a twin sheet the EXACT of the wrapping paper! how funny!

what a fun party!

Summer said...

So fun! Go darth!

Holly or James said...

awesome!

Emily said...

that big darth vader is AWESOME! and i remember those sheets too.

the Roberson family said...

Wow! I can't believe he's already 5. Where does the time go? I hope you have a nice Christmas. Say hi to CJ for us.

lyn said...

happy birthday (I never would have noticed the hole if you hadn't pointed it out!)

Melanie said...

Awesome!! Love the picture of everyone dressed up Too cute!

Holly or James said...

I love that last picture with everyone dressed up in Star Wars gear! SO CUTE!