Sunday, December 7, 2008

The search is over (maybe)

Since we recently moved Rachel out of her crib and in to a "big girl" bed in Hannah's room, I am on the lookout for cute bedspreads for their room. When my parents came to visit a few weeks ago, my nice mom brought an extra suitcase so I could see a few from the Quilt Shop (at Gardner Village) in UT. I wasn't crazy about them, so she got to lug her extra suitcase home and return them - sorry and thanks mom! Yesterday, I stopped in at Pottery Barn Kids to see if they had anything on sale that would work (they didn't) and on my way out, I grabbed a PBTeen magazine to look through. And I'm liking these pink and green ones. The curtains and a few other things already in the room are in these colors and I like how plain and simple these are. I think they would be really cute on their new white bedframes. And I wouldn't have to replace anything else in the room.



What do you think???

7 comments:

lynette said...

ooh, I like them!

Diane Owen said...

very cute! I'm having the same problem because we will probably move James is with Beth soon, and its so hard to find coordinating bedspreads for a boy/girl...plus I'm having a hard time convincing Beth its time to get rid of the Dora bedspread...

Emily said...

I LOVE it. Seriously.

CJ said...

Don't like 'em

ellen said...

not crazy about them

mahina said...

i like them! i have riped out several bedspread pages from PB kids that i am hoping to copy for the 2 oldest. i am going to make them so they can't be too terribly complicated. it will be fun to see what they finally end up with!

good luck!

Anonymous said...

LOVE them.

What did you decide?