Wednesday, May 27, 2009

4 Months...


I know this picture is blurry but do you see the pure joy in that baby's face? He loves his Bumbo seat. It was a little spendy, but worth it. If you want to get one, look here.


Eric officially turned 4 months old last Friday. We were on our way to Austin - more about that eventful weekend later - so I didn't post. But today he had his 4 month well check. He weighs 13 lbs. exactly (25th percentile) and he's in the 50th percentile for length (or height I guess).

He's at such a great age. He's sleeping well - I usually only have to get up once in the early morning to feed him. He laughs and squeals and spits to get our attention and I just can't get enough of him. He is honestly the best baby I've ever been around. He endured the trip to Austin better than our older kids and spent countless hours in his car seat without even a tiny bit of complaint. He just looks around and squawks until he falls asleep. He's starting to grab toys too although he mostly just bonks himself in the face with 'em. I am so grateful for these past four months and for the happiness this baby has brought to me and my family.

Happy 4 months Ricky!

6 comments:

Emily said...

got his birth announcement this week and cannot stop staring at it! sweetest baby ever!

ellen said...

so sweet! Is he wearing a nightgown in that picture? I stop putting my kids in those asap, hate em. wish eliza was that good, she's nothing but fussy lately

Jeannie said...

Four months already? I just about died last week when Dane turned two. I miss Austin so much. I loved living there and I'd love to go back for a visit someday.

Dave L. said...

Loved the announcement. Sounds to me like he has his Grandpa's disposition. :)

Peg said...

Seriously cute and happy! I love the picture on his birth announcement - Feel free to drop him off anytime!

Melanie said...

What a happy baby. I'm so glad he traveled well for you. :)

I'm going to miss you.