Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wishful thinking...



























I took my kids to the nearby outdoor mall on Wed. to play in the water. They had a blast and it was really fun to watch them having a good time. When they decided they were finished and I got them changed into dry clothes, I decided to stop in and check out the Fossil store. I should never have gone in! They had the cutest stuff! Here are a few of my favorites. By the way Em, they also had the belt you featured on your blog recently and I loved it. I had an orange shirt on that day and the aqua bag looked SO cute with it. Too bad my birthday is already over and so is Mother's Day. How long until Christmas again???

2 comments:

Emily said...

oh wow, I REALLY love that bag. like, really.

ellen said...

i love that greenish bag, soo cute