Tuesday, May 12, 2009

For Ellen



Several years ago, after my sister Ellen had her oldest son, Luke, she found this cute little outfit for a baby boy and got it even though Luke was too big for it. She figured she would just hang on to it until she had her next baby boy. Well, 3 girls later, I guess she has given up hope because I got that outfit in the mail after finding out that I was pregnant with a boy. Anyway, it's almost too small for Eric now so I decided I needed to take pictures of him in it before we have to pack it away (you know ,to save for our next baby boy - hahahaha!) You can't see it in the picture, but it has these darling little sailboats on it and it's so cute!
Thanks Ellen! I'm trying to appreciate it like I know you would. And Eric says it's his favorite outfit!

4 comments:

Dave L. said...

Great pictures Sara. Looks like Eric is doing well.

Emily said...

He is TOO SWEET! Love that outfit. Strikingly similar to the one I sent, hi-larious.

Melanie said...

I love his smile!

ellen said...

ahh finally it gets some use, too cute. em when you told me about the outfit you sent i thought hmmm sounds familiar