Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School - 2nd grade

This morning, it was back to school for Hannah. We went to her school last week to meet her new teacher and she seems really nice. I know Hannah is excited to go back.
But I felt a little sad this morning as she left. She's growing up so fast and I'm going to miss having her around all day (although I'll also admit it seems like I can get more done during the day). Maybe it's just hard to say goodbye to summer...

CJ also goes back-to-school tonight. He's starting a master's program and he has class on Monday nights from 5-8. So we're moving FHE to Sundays and I'm on my own for dinner and bedtime tonight. I know lots of moms do that all the time, but I'm not used to it, so I'm gonna be missing him today too!

4 comments:

Emily said...

She sure looks cute!

CJ's gonna get a masters? He's already got an MD!

Dave is starting class this week too. Won't get home on Tuesdays until 9:00 or 9:30. Ugh. I feel for ya, sister.

Peg said...

Hannah looks so grown up! Hard to believe she is in 2nd grade!

Melanie said...

Hannah looks so cute! I hope she had a great first day.

I didn't know CJ was going back to school too! Good luck with that. Hope he doesn't have to study too much! :)

Summer said...

Hey, at least she's not in high school. yet. 6 years....