Friday, August 15, 2008

In my dreams



So, like I usually do when I'm in my current state, I've been having very vivid and strange dreams. Last night, I saw a commercial for the season premiere of "The Office" and I must be pretty excited for it because I had a dream that I actually worked in the office. And Michael Scott was always bugging me and trying to trick me into giving him back rubs and then he would hit on me. Weird. Thank goodness it was only a dream...

I wish that instead I could have a dream like the one Stephenie Meyer had that inspired her Twilight books. Not a vampire dream necessarily, just something that would spark my imagination so I could write a few bestselling novels.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Did you know we could sort of almost know stephenie meyer? i'm blogging about it as we speak.

awesome dream, dude.

Dave L. said...

Stephanie Meyer is E.J. Morgan's granddaughter. E.J. was Carma's and my Bishop in Murtaugh when we were growing up. We have known her Dad, Stephen Morgan, since he was a little boy growing up in Murtaugh. Her uncle, Curtis Morgan - of course also from Murtaugh - is Stake President of the Draper Mtn Point Stake. Learned about this visiting with EJ (age 87) at a wedding reception on Wednesday.

Peg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peg said...

Seriously, Seriously! I know those people (Okay I really just know the names I couldn't pick them out of a crowd) Can we get a meet and greet set up please!

Nikki said...

I'm so happy to hear about your pregnancy. I loved having my little Rachel in May. Chad's wife had a baby girl today. They haven't named her yet. We're excited for him. Your blog is so cute. I'm also so happy to know you love The Office. Isn't it a riot. I'm just getting to know this blogging thing (a little behind the times). I'm amazed at what a cool way it is to communicate. Sorry for the random thoughts--I'm just spilling forth whatever is coming to mind :).

Melanie said...

Your dream made me laugh and laugh! That is too funny!

Hope your next dream doesn't include Michael Scott! :)

the Roberson family said...

i love "the office".. it is hilarious. I'm glad it was just a dream too.