Friday, February 20, 2009

4 weeks

Okay, so I actually meant to post this picture yesterday since Eric was 4 weeks old yesterday, but it was busy and I just didn't get to it until today. But since he wasn't born until after 4 pm, I guess he's still "officially" 4 weeks old until later today. It's making me crazy how big he's getting already and how much he's changed in such a short time. I need it to stop. right. now.

Don't you LOVE the little Wolf on his outfit? When I saw this Wolf line at Gymboree, I had to have something from it - especially for grandpa Wolf. He's gonna love it!

Happy 4 weeks baby!

8 comments:

Peg said...

He is so cute! Love the outfit too!

ellen said...

He is sooo sweet, and hilarious wolf outfit, chuck WILL love that

Jeannie said...

He's got some good lookin' cheeks!

mahina said...

so cute! and it does go fast! how are you holding up? i'm finding that 4 really isn't that bad!

Emily said...

Oh my GOSH he's cute! I love that picture!

Natalie said...

ethan has some of the stuff from that little gymboree line - so cute - who says that boys are just as much fun to dress as girls!

Melanie said...

What a sweet picture! Love the wolf on his shirt. It would have been so hard to not buy everything if it was me. :)

Good to talk with you the other day.

Dave L. said...

Great picture. We can hardly wait to see that new little one AND to participate in the blessing and Hannah's baptism. We'll see you in just a couple weeks.
Dad