Friday, April 10, 2009

Adam, Prince of Eternia



Anyone remember He-Man?

Charlie was playing today and he put the baby's bumbo seat on his head and I told him he looked like Ram-Man. He had no idea what I was talking about, so I did a google search to introduce him to He-Man, Teela, Skeletor, Evil-Lyn and Cringer (He-Man's green tiger that he rode on - remember?) I used to watch this cartoon every day after school and my brother had a bunch of the action figures. I even found a clip that confirmed a vague memory of mine: He-Man was "with" Teela or at least he had feelings for her. Anyway, it was a funny walk down memory lane. I'm off to search the web for full-length episodes...Charlie is hooked.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

We used to watch this show ALL the time. I can't believe you found that clip of it. Hilarious. (I'll be showing that to Billy later too. He'll love it!)

Emily said...

I'm sure YouTube has them. You can watch all of the old Transformers there, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had He-Man too. Adam, Prince of Eternia. Why don't I remember that that was his name?

Holly or James said...

LOVE and miss the He-man. so sad our kids don't know it.
-gym

Nikki said...

That is hilarious! What a trip back in time!