Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Girls trip!

Thursday morning, Hannah, Eric and I are on our way to Colonial Williamsburg, VA!
Several years ago (pre-kids), CJ and I spent a few days there and absolutely loved it. So interesting! We actually toured the mansion pictured below and literally took notes on our favorite features of the house. You know, for when we eventually build our own historical mansion/plantation.
We're hoping to attend a witch trial one night and go on a "ghost walk" on the next. I am SO looking forward to this trip and some girl time with Hannah, Misty, Alex and my mom.

So thanks for inviting us on this trip girls - we can't wait to see you! And thanks for letting Eric come along too even if he'll be the only boy. Someday, he'll be so embarrassed that I took him on a girls trip!


7 comments:

Queen of the Castle said...

What? You're gonna be visiting my turf and you didn't tell me? Sara, Sara, Sara.
I hope you have fun. Williamsburg is awesome.

Emily said...

That "when we build our own mansion/plantation" was hi-larious. I am feeling so sorry for myself that I'm not going! I hope you guys have tons of fun!

Peg said...

I am feeling sorry I am not going too. Dang job!

ellen said...

I'm so jealous, have fun

Melanie said...

Oh, Sara, that sounds like so much fun!! :) I hope you have a wonderful time.

Travel safely!

Holly or James said...

we love that place. wish we could crash the party!
-gym

Summer said...

:( wish I could go. Work, School, money/ lack therof... lots of problems.