Thursday, April 9, 2009

Missionary Man

See how good I'm being about posting on my blog? Hahahahaha! Whatever... I really must not have much to say or maybe I'm just feeling a little busy lately. Anyway, we took these pictures of Eric almost 2 weeks ago and I had to post them to show you how adorable he is. And I need CJ's mom to see them - she's the one who sent us the onsie!


Does he look like his dad?
Click on the picture so you can read the "nametag." Funny no?

I am SO in love with this kid!


8 comments:

ellen said...

he is soooo cute, i can't stand it

ellen said...

oh yeah, and eliza got her first haircut today!

Emily said...

oh man, that is hilarious! love it! he sure is a cutie pie.

Holly or James said...

what a cute boy. that outfit is HI-larious!
-gym

Peg said...

seriously cute - clothes and baby!!

lynette said...

what a cute onesie and even cuter baby!

Jeannie said...

So cute! He looks like a happy little guy!

Melanie said...

Very cute! Love his face in the middle picture. He looks like a happy little guy.