Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Urgent


So, if any of you are McDonald's fans, my son has been collecting the Transformer toys from his Happy Meals in recent weeks. It is completely taking over his (and my) life. Anyway, we made yet another trip today to get the last one he needs to complete the collection: Lugnut (shown above) only to be told that today is the last day of the promotion and ~gasp~ they are out of Lugnuts. So if any of you have an extra, we would happily pay the shipping AND throw in an Optimus Prime to boot (we have an extra). Let me know. Otherwise, I may not get ANY peace for the next few days...

6 comments:

Emily said...

We don't have that one, only the yellow one. I can stop by McDonald's a see though?

Emily said...

and i mean

mahina said...

sorry, can't help you! we don't frequent mickey d's all that much! good luck! i know how devastating it can be for a little child not to get something that their little hearts are set on!

Peg said...

I can get one but it may take a week to actually have it in my hands. Don't worry, I'll take care of Charlie for you!

Emily said...

I got one! I got one! Hurray! Actually, I got two, but I'll send you the other one.

Unknown said...

Sara, Can I buy the extra Optimus Prime? If you still have it. Enoch has been collecting them too. We went to McDonald's today and no more Transformer. He was bummed.