Monday, July 21, 2008

We're FINALLY back...

Fortunately, we're home safe and sound from our long trip to Utah. We had a blast!
Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera cord on the trip so I couldn't upload pictures and thus the five week interval from my last blog post.
Fortunately, the computer is working great after an 8 day stay at our local Best Buy.
Unfortunately, it had over 70 viruses on it when we got home and we had just paid $200 for our anti-virus software. (We are currently seeking a refund).
Fortunately, I have lots of pictures on the camera and ideas for posts.
Unfortunately, I also have over 1300 emails that I need to read and/or delete. It's gonna take HOURS! 5 weeks with no computer is a pain!

Anyway, I'm glad to be back and settling into our summer routine. The carpet cleaners were here today and tomorrow, we're finally getting our entry way and office painted. I can't wait. Hopefully, I'll get through some of those emails so I'll have time to post some pictures...

4 comments:

Emily said...

FINALLY! SHEESH! I missed ya!

barterboutique said...

Isn't it strange how you sometimes need a vacation after your vacation... welcome back to the humidity!

Peg said...

I thought the plane crashed on the way home! Can't wait to see what's been going on.

mahina said...

welcome back! sounds like you need a vacation from the vacation!

hopefully everything will settle back nicely into a somewhat normal routine!