Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Introducing...

Eric Joseph Wolf
Born: Jan. 22, 2009 (Yes, the day AFTER I was supposed to be induced).
CJ, Charlie and Rachel at the hospital. I mostly added this one because of Rachel's cute expression.

Everyone loves holding the new baby.


Charlie is already watching his favorite movies with his baby brother.



New baby with Aunt Alice who was the best helper ever! I was so sad to see her go yesterday.
We are so glad he's finally here. I'll post more about the delivery later...





10 comments:

ellen said...

yay! He's so sweet. I won't let my kids anywhere near Eliza so no cute pictures of them holding her, they're dying.

Emily said...

Hurray! He's too cute! I've been waiting to blog about him because I wanted you to do it first. He doesn't look like your other kids to me! I guess I'd have to compare baby pictures. Congratulations!

Peg said...

Oh he is so handsome! It makes me want one at my house but only for a couple of hours! SO SWEET!!
My word verification is blessed!

Summer said...

awwwww! so sorry to steal your thunder. He is soo cute! hannah is so sweet.

lynette said...

he's so CUTE!!!! hope both mommy and baby are doing well!

Jeannie said...

Yea Sara and CJ! He's so cute! LOVE the name.

Unknown said...

very cute.
-gym

Nikki said...

Congrats! I'm so glad he got here safe--that is always a relief. He looks so sweet. I bet Charlie loves having a brother (he'll probably love it more in a couple years).

Melanie said...

SO CUTE!!! I'm glad he's out and you can move on now! :)

Kami said...

Congratulations!! He is so cute and looks like a such a sweet baby. You can already tell that you are going to have lots of helpers with him. Hope you are both doing well.