Friday, April 18, 2008

***FAVORITE THINGS FRIDAY***

Woke up to the sound of pouring rain - there was a major lightning and thunderstorm starting around 5 am and I'm not used to getting up that early. But I do like a thunderstorm every now and then.
I got this shirt yesterday. Nothing that special about it, just really liked the way it looked when I tried it on and since I'm a t-shirt and jeans type of girl, I figured it was perfect for me. By the way, when I looked for a picture of it online, I couldn't find it under "t's" or under "shirts." Hmm, finally found it under "tops." What makes this a top but not a shirt or a tee?
Today, Rachel is 18 months old and to celebrate, she got her first haircut. I brought the bink fully expecting a tantrum or at least a few tears but she totally loved it!
After switching to the kid cape, we got down to business.
What a big (cute!) girl. And those are my favorite things on this beautiful Friday. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Ammon said...

I miss thunderstorms so bad! They give me a cozy, snuggle up in bed feeling!
Also, cute top--where's it from?

Emily said...

where's you tee shirt (notice i used both words NOT used to describe it)? cute.

Emily said...

from i mean, forgot to add that part.

the Roberson family said...

I love the shirt.. I mean "top". Where did you get it? I love jeans and comfy shirts. They are the best!