Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yea bread!

For anyone who doesn't already know, we're dealing with some food allergies around here and through a series of events too long to detail here, I ended up yesterday at Whole Foods. My kids LOVED the food samples and I found something worth it's weight in gold. BREAD:

Not just any bread, bread without yeast. Bread that my little boy can eat. He had a turkey sandwich yesterday (his first sandwich in over 6 weeks!) and two pieces of toast with his dinner. And yes, another sandwich went with him to preschool today. Bread. It's a beautiful thing.

7 comments:

Emily said...

hurray!!! i'm so glad for you!

Emily said...

(and charlie)

Ammon said...

I'm so happy for you! I think I might literally die without bread!

Holly or James said...

i dig bread too!
-gym

lyn said...

Isn't Whole Foods wonderful?? I wish there was one closer to us, though!! (another place to check out is Central Market)

Emily said...

so have you noticed a difference in charlie since he's stopped eating all that stuff he's allergic to?

Sara said...

yeah I have actually. But I'm still excited to try adding a few things back in in a few months!