Wednesday, April 2, 2008

That's how I know...

In the movie Enchanted, Giselle sings a song called "How will she know?" that our family loves! She asks,
Does he leave a little note to tell you you are on his mind?
Send you yellow flowers when the sky is gray?
Does he take you out dancing just so he can hold you close?
Dedicate a song with words meant just for you?

Her point is that a guy has to find his own little ways to show his girl that he loves her or she won't know for sure that he does. So this post is about CJ and how I know that he loves me. A few weeks ago, he "held down the fort" twice so I could go to Book Club on Wednesday night and then again for Bunco on Friday night. I had a blast getting out and seeing my friends - it was just what I needed. Again, last week, some girlfriends took me out for my birthday and tonight is Book Club again (I'll have to post later on about this book too. It was REALLY good). He is a great husband and dad and I appreciate it so much when I get to take some time off and enjoy something selfish that's all for me.

That's how I know!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is very nice of him, you know how else you know? he married you, heh heh

Emily said...

i know because dave ALWAYS does baths, and doesn't take a lunch so he can get home earlier to relieve me of my kid duties.

sweet cj!

Holly or James said...

i bet he does it just so you'll quit complaining, heh heh. just jokin', he's a nice guy!
-gym