Wednesday, April 30, 2008

not much to say...

So I'm obviously in a blog rut at the moment. I know it happens. Things got a little crazy two weekends ago (right after my last post actually) when my 7 year old came home from school. Sick. Sicker than a pig actually (that's a saying in my family). Anyway, she ended up dehydrated and we spent a night in the hospital with an IV and lots of fluids. And then I had lots of laundry to do when I got home and I just haven't had time or motivation to blog. And nothing really to say. Something will spark my interest soon and I'll be back - or leave me an idea or two in your comment.

6 comments:

Queen of the Castle said...

Bailey ended up in the hospital when he was 18 months old because of dehydration. He had lost five pounds and was very lethargic. I was six months pregnant with Abby and after checking in at the hospital, Jamie had to leave to go on a recruiting trip for grad school. It was really not much fun. How is she doing?

Emily said...

you're cute. blog about anything! blog about the contents of your closet, or what you're making for dinner, or your plans for the summer!

barterboutique said...

I'm currently stuck too. But, this post was fun when I had nothing to blog about awhile back.

Peg said...

I have missed you! You could do a day in your life or what you like to watch on TV or who your favorite Aunt is as long you choose the right one

Shelah said...

poor, poor girl! I hope she's doing better.

When I'm not feeling the blog, I do really random things, like photographing my entire shoe collection or writing letters to various institutions with suggestions (like Target, Ikea, NPR, etc...).

Holly or James said...

Hi Sara!

I sure miss hanging out together. ): Don't know why? but I was thinking I miss those few days we had in the past to hang out together and talk about our "mother wos" together. (:

I'm in a blog rut too! I have mostly been so busy with other stuff that I'm a bit unmotivated myself. Anyway, I should make an updated blog entry soon myself. (:

-Holly