Monday, April 14, 2008

What not to wear

Do any of you watch this show? We recently got a DVR and I programmed this show in and now I'm watching it EVERY DAY and I can't stop! What's funny is, I totally want to be on the show, but not to throw away my current wardrobe (although I probably should) or be humiliated by my lack of style or fashion sense, but for the $5,000 shopping spree in NYC. What's not to love about that? Plus, tips on how to dress MY body, from Stacy and Clinton themselves - pure heaven!

2 comments:

Emily said...

that sure would be fun! but you're too stylish for that show, they'd never choose you.

Sara said...

well thanks, but I'm in sweats half the time! The thing is, even if I went on the show and got tons of cute clothes, I would STILL be in sweats half the time...