Monday, May 5, 2008

Mother's Day Card

Yesterday we got home from our weekend getaway and while we unloaded and unpacked, Hannah and Charlie made a fort out of our two huge umbrellas. They had a blast together and we were able to get lots done. Later on, Hannah was quiet and secretive in the office and it turns out she was working on an early Mother's Day card for me. And it was so sweet, I had to share. The outside says, "ok moms use umbrelas only in rain"
And inside it says, "the best moms let their kids make tents with them. Love, Hannah"

How cute is that? It made me smile!

By the way, I have a friend who told me the other day that she hates blogs because they are so often used for bragging. So sorry if this post seems like bragging. I just thought it was a sweet thing of her to do and it made my day.

4 comments:

Emily said...

that IS sweet, and so clever! i can never make good cards like that. nicely done! (and not braggy at all)

ellen said...

ditto to em's comment, that's EXACTLY what I was going to say, and I'm not kidding, weird

Melanie said...

Hey Sara, I decided to sneak and see your blog 'cause I knew you had one! :) I think that card is the sweetest thing! I'm glad it sounds like Hannah is feeling better. Good luck with all your projects too!

Sara said...

Mel! I'm glad you posted a comment! How are you guys doing these days? You have a blog too don't you? I swear I remember seeing Matthew's first pictures on one...