Friday, May 9, 2008

***FAVORITE THINGS FRIDAY***

I love this dress from Boden. And I'm pretty sure I'm getting it for Mother's Day. The surprise will be whether my DH ordered it in red, brown, white or green. Can't Wait! Then again, maybe I'm getting something else...
I also LOVE LOVE LOVE my ipod this week. CJ gave me an itunes giftcard for Valentines Day and I'm embarrassed to admit it's been sitting on a shelf for months. So, two nights ago I finally decided to use it and I was up until after midnight. The amount on the card was GONE in about 15 minutes but I had so much fun searching for and listening to music. And I'm addicted to the new songs I bought. So much fun.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Emily said...

oooh, so pretty! I wish I was getting it for mother's day! iTunes gift cards are the BEST.

Holly or James said...

i love the itunes. but if i ever get on it i'm on for hours.
-gym

ellen said...

so what color did you get? and what songs did you buy?