Friday, May 30, 2008

***FAVORITE THINGS FRIDAY***


Does this cute argyle sweater look like J.Crew or what? (I didn't get this since I've seen it on 2 girls in my ward already). The pink and khaki is my favorite though.
I love green. Don't know if I would wear these a lot but I love 'em.

This cute tee is available in lots of different colors and patterns. (Again, have seen it on 2 girls in my ward. Our community obviously shops there alot).
This shirt is cute on and the crochet detail reminds me of a shirt I once saw at Anthropologie.


One of my favorite places lately is Target. I've always liked shopping there because I could get lots of things with just one stop (and only one unloading of children). But it seems like lately, they're stuff is even better than normal. So, I'm including pictures of a few of my favorite finds (some I got, some I didn't). Who doesn't like finding a cute (and affordable!) pair of shoes when they stopped "buy" for milk and a loaf of bread? I love Target!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I definitely have to give props to Target for being a one-stop shop. I love that place too, and always find something that wasn't on my list, but I have to have! :)

Emily said...

love love LOVE it.

the Roberson family said...

Target and Costco are my two favorite stores and I spend too much time and money there, but it is fun! Hope you guys are doing well. Keep in touch!

barterboutique said...

I miss Target more than you would think is humanly possible. The dollar section, the cool, cheap clothes (for adults and kids), the furniture, I even love the bakery. I think it's the first store I'll hit when we make our way back to the States.

Sara said...

Ali, if you check this again, I need your email address!

mahina said...

as soon aas i am feeling up to it, i think i need to buy me some of those shorts! and those shoes are so cute, but most likely they won't fit my fat hawaiian foot! (sigh)

thanks so much for your comment! i have so many questions for you since you are the only one i know who has had it too...so, how long did yours last? i am on my second week. i am beginning to have more difficulty breathing when i lay on my side to sleep. i'm sleeping less and less the last 2 nights! i don't look forward to tonight!