Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stephenie Meyer

This is Stephenie Meyer's latest book, The Host. I really liked her Twilight series and can't wait for the 4th installment due out in August. But I saw this at the store today and almost bought it. If any of you read it, let me know what you think...

Since last Thurs., I have finished 3 books and it was really fun to really "get into" some books for a few days. I haven't done that for awhile. But now I'm tired - for me, the best time to read is after the kids go to bed and I end up staying up way too late. Plus, I think my family (the kids especially) are feeling a little neglected. What books are you reading lately?

5 comments:

Emily said...

I haven't read anything in a long time, it's awful. Mom just bought that at Costco last week so wait 'til you come up this summer and you can read it then!

ellen said...

I'm reading it right now, so far not so great but I'm not a big science fiction fan so that could be the problem. I just finished a book called "Eve and the choice made in Eden" by Beverly Campbell that I LOVED, it's a must-read for all women I think.

Peg said...

I haven't decided if I want to read that one or not. I am with Ellen - not a big fan of science fiction. I will have waiting for me when I get home Airhead by Meg Cabot and Elaine Viet's newest murder mystery book. I can't wait to get started. Thanks by the way for inviting me to GoodReads!

Sara said...

Peggy, I joined Goodreads because Ellen invited me - now I just need to go review some of my recent books. Ellen, did you get that book from the library or what? I want to read it. I just finished A Thousand Splendid Suns and I thought it was amazing! I bought it so if any of you are interested in it, I'll bring it with me this summer...

Emily said...

I am! Bring it.