Friday, May 16, 2008

***FAVORITE THINGS FRIDAY***

I am a flip-flop girl. My husband is always making fun of how many pairs I have. But when I saw these braided grosgrain flipflops from J.Crew I decided I might need another pair. And they're on sale...
I also definitely have a sweet tooth and although I'm not usually that into ice cream, I recently tried this flavor and can't get enough. The graham cracker swirl is heavenly. I have to buy them in single serving sizes or it scares me to think I could eat in one sitting... If you haven't tried it yet, let me know what you think. Yum!

6 comments:

Holly or James said...

all my sisters are crazy about the flip flops! is alice too?
-gym

Emily said...

if you order those will you get me a pair too and bring them with you this summer (i'll pay you for them even)? i LOVE them. an 8 please!

ellen said...

I MUST have those flip-flops, please can you get me some too?

Sara said...

Have you guys seen the other colors yet? Let me know what volor and size to order and I'll get you some...

Sara said...

dumb...I meant color (not volor)

Emily said...

they're all soooo cute. got 'em for me, helen, and sara today all in the same blue & green like in the picture. SO CUTE.