Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Halloween in May

Something happened last week that I wanted to blog about, but I forgot to take my camera so I decided to skip it. But then I went to Lyn's blog and she had blogged about it and guess what? Right there was a photo with two of my kids in it. So, I stole this photo from her blog (sorry Lyn. I hope we can still be friends even though you know now that I am a thief. Maybe I could pay you a royalty or something...) Anyway, Hannah is in the pink and Charlie is running through the background with his Jedi robe on.

Anyway, to make a short story really long, we celebrated Halloween in May last weekend with several families in our ward. We did a "trunk or treat" at a nearby park and the kids had a blast dressing up and running around. Who doesn't love candy and costumes regardless of the time of year? Anyway, for the full story, click here, and thanks again for the picture Lyn! I'm glad somebody else came prepared...

3 comments:

Peg said...

What a great idea! To bad I am not in Primary so that I could suggest it. Love the costumes too!

lyn said...

I'm sure we can think of something to make it even :) It was a good time, wasn't it!

Emily said...

such a cool idea! fun.